Doosan Portable Power, a pioneer in dual pressure and dual flow air compressor technology, has introduced the XP825/HP750 air compressor. The new Tier 4 Final–compliant model delivers the pressure and flow options typical of two units in a single air compressor.
Operating at either 825 cfm at 125 psi or 750 cfm at 150 psi, the variable settings are ideal for a wide range of applications that require day-to-day versatility, including general construction, road and bridge work, and pipeline pressure testing. The air compressors adaptability to any jobsite and general ease of operation make it the perfect complement to any rental fleet.
Additional features of the XP825/HP750 showcase the rugged durability and reliable performance you can expect from Doosan Portable Power air compressors:
• Diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) aftertreatment eliminate the need for regeneration cycles, making the emissions system virtually maintenance-free. These features are especially important for rental air compressors that are used by many customers.
• A Doosan-designed and -manufactured airend offers a highly efficient rotor profile, requiring less horsepower to deliver high-volume cfm output for improved fuel economy.
• Thermostatically controlled engine-driven cooling fans only engage when required by higher operating temperatures, reducing fuel consumption and jobsite noise.
• Redesigned control panel with simplified digital display and LED backlit gauges for improved operator interface and easy-to-understand machine diagnostics.
• Corrosion-resistant, galvannealed steel enclosure for an extended machine lifespan, one of the industry’s largest access doors for ease of service, and a cool-box design that helps keep internal temperatures low.
• A heavy-duty A-frame detachable drawbar with multiple brake configurations increases towing stability while dual-axle running gear, fenders and lights ensure each unit is road-ready.